- Rosewood B & B has three rooms.
- The rooms are all en suite and have TV (multi channel), a tea and coffee facility and hair dryer and on request.
- Free WIFI in all rooms.
- Private car parking.
- A beautiful garden for guest use.
- You chose your breakfast from the menu, full Irish, continental, or something in between, we provide a verity of cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh juice, freshly ground coffee or tea. If your taste is other then what we have we will do our best to help.
- There is a nice restaurant just a minute’s drive from our B&B and a small local Irish pub walking distance.
Within a short drive of Rosewood there are a host of wonderful amenities;
- Wonderful beaches: Tramore, Dunmore, Bunmahon and Annstown and many more
- Golf Courses: Waterford, Faithleg, Waterford Castle and Waterford Municipal.
- Mountains: The Comeragh Mountains great for walking or just getting away from it all.
Visitor Attractions in the City include;
Viking Waterford, The House of Waterford Crystal, City Museum, The City Walls, Regininalds Tower, The French Church, Christ Church Cathedral and The Cathedral of The Most Holy Trinity.